BOOK OUR SERVICES
Logistic Massage and Bodywork is owned by Latrina Williams. Working as a hairstylist for over 8 years, Latrina decided she wanted to understand the body better. The stress from working 10+ hour shifts took its toll. Entering into the massage therapy field was one of the best things she could of done for herself. With her background in service, she understands the importance of getting what you pay for! The feeling of assisting her clients with easing their pain, makes this job extremely rewarding. Helping people reach new levels in their body's abilities in movement is something that drives her passion.
Latrina and colleagues dedicate time to training and continued education to better serve the clients. The world of health and wellness is constantly changing so furthering education in therapy is a must!
We are located in Westchase area in Houston, Texas and accept outcalls to all surrounding areas.
- Logistic Massage and Bodywork does not cure or diagnose any medical condition. We can provide information to a qualified medical professional.
- All new clients must fill out and sign intake form for client record keeping.
- Appointments are booked through ACUITY and confirmed by email and/or text.
- Draping procedures are performed on all clients.
- Clients are asked to inform therapist of any medical and skin conditions prior to service.
- All cancellations must be made no less than 24 hours before appointment time or 50% of total service fee will be charged.
- Any no shows or cancellations made under the allowed time will have their deposit forfeited.
- The therapist reserves the right to refuse or discontinue any session due to inappropriate innuendos or behaviors. Payment of service is still required in the event a session is refused and client will be banned from receiving any future services.
- We accept payments of cash, check, and credit/debit cards. We also accept VENMO and ZELLE.
- Any returned checks will be charged fee.
- All gift cards expire 30 days after purchase date.
- All services are subject to a deposit prior to session, which is deducted from the total service fee.